Vision system for shade detection
Three dedicated illumination systems matched to vision systems and video cameras allow a detailed check which is able to identify structure and decoration defects.
- 6000-point video-cameras
- Dark, sealed video-camera area
- 4th generation IR illuminator
The quality control vision system automates the selection of tiles leaving the kiln or discharge box managing sorting in real time with:
- self-learning programs: the machine sets acceptability levels autonomously
- automatic shade detector: every parameter self-calibrates and is continuously controlled
- management software: the system creates a precious archive of information and statistics to compare the new productions with past ones
The color detection system, completely independent of the system for the detection of defects, reveals problems regarding shade, thanks to the use of independent lighting units that makes it possible to analyze complex tones in which elements relating to the base, the grain, the distribution of color and the shininess of the surface.
Qualitron suggests to the user which parameters to use in order to make the best choice between two possible shades.
- Traditional and technical porcelain gres
- Digital and traditional screen printing
Qualitron XXL is the vision system developed specially for the quality control of large ceramic surfaces. The entire system is able to check down to the smallest details both the surface structure and the decoration of slabs of large dimensions and their smaller sub-formats. A special micrometric positioning system permits perfect alignment of the system to the various thicknesses of the slabs.