Pursuant to, and by the effects of, what is provided for by art. 13 of European regulation 2016/679 regarding the protection of personal data (“GDPR”), we are writing to inform you that your personal data will be processed by means of electronic and manual tools in Italy and abroad. This policy, drawn up on the basis of the principle of transparency and all the elements requested by the GDPR, is arranged into individual sections, each dealing with a specific topic, in order to make its reading more rapid, easy and comprehensible (hereinafter “the Policy”).
- Data controller
The Data Controller is System Ceramics SpA, with registered office in Fiorano Modenese (MO) - Via Ghiarola Vecchia no. 73.
- Categories of data processed.
The processing regards common personal data(such as, by way of example: name, title, tax code, VAT no., residence address, place and date of birth, nationality, identity document/identification number, telephone and fax number, e-mail address).
- Purpose of the processing and legal basis.
The processing activities carried out for this purpose are necessary for the fulfilment of contractual and/or legal obligations (art. 6 letter b) and c) GDPR).
The processing activities carried out for these purposes are performed with the specific consent of the User and/or Data Subject (art. 6 letter a) GDPR).
The processing activities carried out for these purposes are performed for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (art. 6 letter f) GDPR).
The provision of your personal data is necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated.
The failed, partial or inexact provision of your personal data shall imply the impossibility of providing the services requested.
The provision of your data for the purposes as per letter d) is optional, and your refusal to processing shall imply the impossibility of providing the relative service.
- Communication of the data.
Your personal data may be known by the persons responsible for data processing expressly authorized in accordance with and by the effects of art. 29 GDPR, as well as on the part of third parties expressly appointed as Data Processors in accordance with and by the effects of art. 28 GDPR for requirements strictly connected with the execution of the contract or legal obligations.
- Data retention period.
The personal data collected shall be processed by the Data Controller for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes as per point 3).
- for the purposes as per point 3) letter a) until the termination of the contractual relations in force, unless for a further period of storage that may be imposed by law;
- for the purposes as per point 3) letter b) until a maximum of 24 months from the forwarding of the application;
- for the purposes as per point 3) letter c) until full satisfaction of the request received;
- for the purposes as per point 3) letter d) until revocation of consent
- for the purposes as per point 3) letter e) until express opposition on the part of the data subject.
- Territorial scope of the processing
Your personal data shall be processed by the Data Controller inside the territory of the European Union.
In the event, for questions of a technical and/or operational nature, it is necessary to make use of the services of persons or legal entities situated outside the European Union, said persons or legal entities shall be appointed Data Processors and the transfer of personal data to said persons or legal entities, limited to the performance of specific processing activities, shall be regulated in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR.
All necessary precautions shall be taken for the purpose of guaranteeing the total protection of the personal data, basing such transfer on an evaluation of appropriate guarantees including, by way of example, decisions of the adequacy of third party recipients expressed by the European Commission; guarantees expressed by the third party recipient in accordance with article 46 of the GDPR.
In any case, further details may be requested from the Data Controller in the event that your personal data have been processed outside the European Union, requesting evidence of the specific guarantees adopted.
- Data subject’s rights
Arts. 15 and following of the regulation grant the exercise of specific rights and permit you to obtain:
- confirmation as to whether personal data regarding you is being processed or not and to obtain access to the data and the following information: purpose of the processing, categories of personal data, recipients and/or categories of recipients to whom your data have been and/or will be communicated, and the retention period;
- the rectification of inexact personal data regarding you and/or the integration of incomplete personal data, also providing a supplementary declaration;
- the erasure of personal data in the cases provided for by the GDPR;
- the limited of Processing in the cases provided for by the legislation in force;
- the portability of the data that regard you and, in particular, the right to request the personal data regarding you provided to the data controller and/or to request the direct transmission of your data to another data controller;
- opposition to processing at any time, on grounds connected to a particular situation, and/or to the processing of personal data regarding you, in full compliance with the Privacy legislation in force, as well as for any commercial purposes.
You can exercise these rights by referring to the following e-mail address, attaching a copy of the identify document: email@example.com
In the event that you consider that the processing of your data is contrary to the privacy legislation in force, we herewith inform you that you can, at any time, make a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority pursuant to arts. 77 of the GDPR.
The data processor
System Ceramics S.p.A.